As always, RAISE is an invitation-only event, and this year, all emerging managers who want to attend RAISE must request an invitation, without exception.
Click the button below to start the invitation request process. Once you begin, you will receive an email with a link to your application. Use this link to return and complete your application later as needed.
- Step 1: Request an invitation by completing the application. Deadline June 30.
- Step 2: If you are invited, register for the event. Invitation begins August 15.
- This is your request for an invitation. This is not your registration - you must be invited by the RAISE Selection Committee to register and attend RAISE.
- Only emerging managers should apply. This is defined as a total committed capital across all funds of $200M or less, or for growth stage investors, you are raising or investing out of fund 1 or 2. If your firm does not meet these criteria, your application will be disqualified.
- Space is limited, so not everyone will be able to attend. Registration will be limited to approximately 100 firms.
- The RAISE Selection Committee will review all invitation requests and select the order in which managers are invited to the event. Selection is based on many factors, with overall goals of quality, diversity, and variety of firms.
- If you wish to present at RAISE, please indicate so when you submit your application for invitation. The RAISE Selection Committee will select 20 main stage presenters from the registered firms.
- Everyone who completes the application (even those who aren’t invited) will have the option to be listed in the RAISE Emerging Manager Database, visible to all registered RAISE LPs.
Still have questions? Check out the FAQ